Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Cold and rainy in Taiwan

wa.....very cold ma...this is my first time in Taipei...and of cos this is my first time went to oversea...waaaa...so just finished my dinner at islami restoran...ate noodle soup and tumbling..nice foods here..quite difficult to find Halal Restoran..only 5-6 restoran is halal in taipei...

alhamdulillah dapat gak la aku merasa pergi oversea lepas 3 tahun bekerja...my last company susah sket la...but syukur la my new boss really appreciate me...gimme chance to experince taiwan's cold and rainy season...hahahaa

so today finished our works...tomorrow walking around to get any souvenier or toy from taipei..hehehe..

very cold here in River View hotel Taiwan....
hopefully can take a picture behind 101 and rasa naik bangunan tertinggi kat dunia..setakat hari nih..hehehe...

lastly Salam Maal Hijrah 1431H and Happy New Year 2009....


till tomorrow....